At Northeast Florida Endocrine & Diabetes Associates, we are proud to be the standard bearer for excellence in our field. Our practice features an incredibly diverse array of services, multiple neighborhood locations and many talented medical professionals who have dedicated their lives to helping others. Yes, it is a practice with many facets, yet our philosophy in building our practice has been surprisingly simple since day one.
We believe that what is best for the patient is what is best for us.
To that end, we have taken extraordinary steps to build a practice that offers patients benefits they will not find anywhere else in the region. Here are just some of the things that make our practice special:
- We perform nearly all services in-house so patients can avoid back and forth travel with multiple service providers. From minor testing to major procedures, you can count on us every step of the way. While the convenience is nice, the most important advantage is cohesive, fully integrated care that can make all the difference in the world.
- We offer an unparalleled patient education program that keeps patients and their families involved and invested in the entire process. We feel this makes a big impact in helping our patients achieve the best results possible. While many practices seem eager to treat you then move on, NEFEDA believes in a commitment to patients for the long haul. Providing patient education is an important part of that.
- We look at the whole you, not just part of you. What affects one part of the body can have implications elsewhere. For example, most people do not realize that diabetes has a direct correlation to heart health. As a result, NEFEDA has a cardiologist on staff dedicated to helping patients in this area. That is just one example. When we say you will receive 360 degrees of care, we mean it.
- We have multiple locations so you are never far from the care you need!
- Through our clinical research department, we are continually working on pioneering new ways to help patients. What we are learning and putting to use today, other practices most likely will not incorporate for years, if ever.
If you are looking for comprehensive, integrated, advanced care with a warm, personal touch, we are the perfect practice for you or your loved one.